With 23 years of experience we are the largest and best known source for connecting with Minorities and satisfying the External Dissemination section of your Good Faith Effort requirements.
Externally post your updated EOE Statement with Minority & Success to reach out to qualified minority candidates, as required...
b. Section 503 and Section 4212 (or VEVRAA) AAPs.
If one or more of the below listed Section 503 and Section 4212 AAP elements is missing, COs automatically consider the submission unacceptable.
- External dissemination of contractor's EEO policy
1H Review of Section 503 and Section 4212 AAPs for acceptability.
1H00 Items Included
to be acceptable, a contractor's Section 503 and Section 4212 AAPs must include the below items listed in 41 CFR 60-741.44(a) through (j), and or 60-300.44(a) through (j), as appropriate.
- Policy statement
- Review of Personnel Process
- Review of Physical and Mental Job Qualifications
- Reasonable Accommodations of Physical and Mental Limitations
- Harassment Prevention
- External Dissemination of EEO Policy and Outreach